Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Avocado, Egg, and Crab Mash


There is nothing in this world that I think an avocado can ruin. I'm sure there might be something out there, but thankfully for me I haven't found it yet! The only issue I have with avocados is that I buy so many, that I don't end up eating them all. So when I have time for a quick and easy meal, I try to make it around the avocado.

This concoction is great for a quick meal, can be added into a sandwich, placed inside an omelette, even served as a dip with your favorite chips. What you do with this mash is completely up to you! I turned it into a sandwich with a slice of cheese and it was delicious! Next time I think I might make a breakfast burrito with this and some scrambled eggs. However you end up eating this, just know that it will be delicious! Enjoy!




  • 1 Avocado
  • 1 Hard Boiled Egg
  • 1/3 cup Crab Meat (diced or flaked)
  • 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
  • 1/4 tsp Lemon Pepper
  • 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
  • 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
  • 1/8 tsp Curry Powder
  • 1 tsp Mustard

Step 1: Cut open the avocado and scoop into a bowl. Add in the hard boiled egg and mash together until the egg and avocado mix together. Next add in the crab meat, mayo (or Miracle Whip), and mustard and stir. Lastly add in the seasoning and mix until everything is blended together and then enjoy!

Yield: Makes 2-3 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment